Specialist Two Man White Glove Delivery
• 2 Man Nationwide Named or Next Day Delivery options to suit your budget • Premium white glove delivery services • Full assembly and green button test services available • Removal of old item, if required • Delivery to room of choice and removal of packaging
Click here to Licechat with a Bishopsgate white glove specialist.
Two man ‘white glove’ delivery
The Bishopsgate 2 man B2C white glove delivery service is second to none. We appreciate and understand the investment you have made with your clients, so we have designed a service that puts your customer’s delivery expectations first to give you complete peace of mind.
The service we provide is based on the confidence we have in the training of all of our staff from inside the office to the crews on the road who ‘touch’ your customer. Generally, this means we contact the customer to arrange a mutually convenient delivery time, then deliver the product to the correct location in the house, unpack it and, if required, install the item. We then remove the packaging and, if required, take away the old product for disposal or recycling. However, this service can be tailored to meet the precise needs of your business and your budget.
Many delivery companies talk about performing white-glove deliveries. Such service in reality involves more than simply wearing white gloves when bringing products into the home or office.
A true white-glove delivery is about the consumer feeling that the level of service that they are receiving exceeds all expectations. It is about feeling pleased that the delivery professionals took the time to explain the delivery process and about the customer feeling that their house will be safe. It’s about not feeling that the delivery was rushed as well as feeling pleased that the delivery team placed the product where she wants it rather than just ‘dumping’ it at the front door. And, of course, taking away any packaging or old unit removes yet another head ache for the customer.
Service doesn’t end once the product is inside the office or home. It is important that there is a mechanism to contact and engage with the customer immediately following delivery, to obtain at the scene feedback on various aspects of that delivery. It’s important to ask how the customer felt about this total delivery experience to ensure continuous improvement
Why Use Bishopsgate?
- 2 Man Nationwide Named or Next Day Delivery options to suit your budget
- Premium white glove delivery services
- Full assembly and green button test services available
- Removal of old item, if required.
- Delivery to room of choice and removal of packaging
Bishopsgate will handle safes, Double Door Freezers, Range Cookers, Outdoor Garden furniture, Large BBQ’s & Sports and Fitness equipment.
White Glove Delivery as standard
- The quality element of the delivery is standard. But you decide the level of service that you require that matches your budget
- Pre-delivery contact by the team en route to delivery/collection
- White glove delivery service
- Our teams are equipped with blankets and gloves to protect the property of our customers
- Unpacking and Inspection of delivery
- Positioning of goods in customer’s room of choice
- Assembly and/or installation of goods
- Pick up from customer premises
- Removal of end of life products under WEEE criteria
- B2B or B2C Deliveries3 or 4 man teams for larger deliveries
- Specialist machine installation
Our 2 Man B2C delivery service is supported by our Customer Services Department that provides the following services to our customers:
- Pre-Delivery Call Booking (AM/PM time window advice)
- Live on-line track and trace updates via our website
- Real time ‘Photo’ POD’s
- Dedicated Customer Services centre
- WEEE Management
- Returned Goods Management
- KPI delivery performance statistics
What makes our 2 man B2C white glove delivery service unique is the competency and professionalism of our delivery teams and customer services staff. We ensure your customers enjoy the delivery experience by regularly training our staff in customer communication, proper handling of customer goods and proficiency in assembly, installation and disposal of goods.
If you’re looking for specialist white glove delivery service then Bishopsgate is the provider of choice.