What makes us different?
For over 25 years, Bishopsgate Specialist Logistics & Installations has provided the IT, banking, retail, medical and reprographics industries with one of the most comprehensive distribution, handling, storage and installation services available in the UK.
Having handled in excess of 100,000 consignments each year, we are now one of the fastest growing independent specialist transportation companies focused on the logistics of fragile, sensitive or valuable equipment.
This solid commercial growth has enabled us to invest heavily in the very best fleet of vehicles, technology, security, machinery and skilled personnel to provide a service that has become renowned by many as the best in the business.
Our determined commitment to professionalism, care and attention to service is as important on the road as it is at our support centres and warehouses. This dedication has ensured an excellent track record in the protection and delivery of our clients’ equipment for many years.
As we’ve grown, we haven’t forgotten how important service is and maintain a culture of excellence, friendliness and support for each one of our customers.
The standards you can expect from Bishopsgate:
- An experienced customer service team operating centrally, providing 24 hour contact, 365 days a year
- 4 operating centres in Glasgow, Manchester, Swindon and London
- 80000 square feet of Hi-Tech Warehousing & storage
- Company owned fleet of 65 fully equipped, clean and secure range of vehicles no older than 3 years
- Vehicles manned by two uniformed, security checked technicians at all times
- Dedicated overnight ‘computer only’ trunk system that lnks all of our depots overnight
- Experienced, friendly, professional and well trained crews on every job
- Accredited and licensed to collect and carry waste
- Membership of the freight transport association, road haulage association and the institute of logistics and transport
- Superior technological infrastructure with a fully secure computerised warehouse management system, web tracking software and stockview at each location