Bishopsgate has been enjoying a sustained period of organic growth and is now looking to recruit a top quality Customer Service Executive to join our Customer Services team at our modern Royal Wootton Bassett facility.
You will be joining a small, friendly and hard working team who will provide company specific training. You will be responsible for existing accounts to ensure excellent service continues to be delivered. This ideal candidate will be dynamic, IT literate with a hunger to get things done efficiently. Key strengths will include a great telephone manner, fantastic personality and good organisational skills.
You will need to:
- have experience in providing customer service
- communicate in a clear and engaging manner
- listen actively
- follow set procedures and regulations
- work efficiently – to maintain service levels as required by the business
- manage your own time effectively, plan ahead and adopt a methodical approach to your work
- be accurate and check details
- build strong customer relationships and quickly focus on their needs
- adopt a flexible approach to work and adapt to change
- provide excellent service – demonstrating willingness to go above and beyond on every single call
- work effectively in a team – supporting colleagues and sharing your knowledge
- remain calm and objective under pressure – rising to any challenge that comes your way
- work independently, take appropriate responsibility for actions and make sensible decisions
- maintain a professional approach in your interactions with customers and colleagues
- be self-motivated and ready to learn
Experience in the Transport, Storage. Logistics arena will be helpful but is not a pre requisite.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and envisaged between £20K and £25Kpa.
Email your CV to: email@example.com